Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Have you ever?


It's hard to describe without eye witness experience the depth and heights of Anders furry when he gets mad. This precious two year old says please, thank you, you welcome with a rare consistency. He brings his breakfast bowl to the sink, he gives good hugs and kisses but HE IS TWO and beyond that he is full of life! When he gets frustrated he yells with a NO that will alert the neighbors to a crisis. Monday afternoon I had to run into the grocery story with both boys and Anders wanted to "steal" some candy in the checkout lane (i.e...put it in his pocket for later I guess??) He threw a tantrum that would shock the super Nanny!! Unbelievable! I started to sing hymns to him as he hit me, arched his back and went totally balistic. I looked him in the eye and said "You want me to pass this test son. You may not know it.....but you want me to pass!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Nanny would be proud of you