Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

A real Thanksgiving Feast! This "feast" stretched equally as far the other direction. the entire "Great Hall" was filled with 1st graders eating their feast on rolls of brown paper and homemade placemats! Gunnar is second from the bottom on the right.
Gunnar has talked about his little friend Iiro all year .... they talk Star Wars and play on the playground at recess. I ....had in my mind that he was from, well... Japan? So this feast was the first day I got to meet Ihro? He's from Finland!! Gunnar and Iro the Swede and the Finn living in Texas!! That's America!!

1 comment:

Jenny Deitz said...

Really random - I'm pretty sure that's the same kid that I saw at a pee-wee hockey game about a week or so ago!! I met his mom, dad, and brother at Texas Ice Stadium - they were on the hounds, I think. I was totally going to tell you that it reminded me of your kiddos and how I would totally support their hockey endeavors!!!