Saturday, December 4, 2010

The beginning of "Extreme Sports"

I'll give you one guess who this is?
hhhmmmm it's the same kid who has been doing "tricks" on his scooter since he was three.
Anders came inside the other day and said "come outside you guys to see my new trick" Yep..first he showed us him going down the driveway jumping onto his crossbar... then it was his seat and here he's moved on to using Audra's bike for his antics!! He is actually going pretty fast in this picture. I promise he has a helmet on most of the time but he literally goes fast, turns the bike at the end of the drive way and jumps off to the side.

His dad: the very one who jumped off of chimneys into swimming pools!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are watching the Vikings-- best game this year. Jackson replaced Farve and away they go. Gramps says "But that is nothing compared to
my grandson on his bike in Texas!"

Montana said...

All I can say is, I hope your medical insurance is paid up.

Anonymous said...

100% ALL BOY! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Mum again. I have showed this to everyone. The circus is interested!!