Monday, March 7, 2011

Bucket full of boys!

In less than 12 months we've had a broken collar bone, ear surgery, a broken big toe, a three day hospital stay for dehydration and an ER visit for anaphylatic shock! If you lost count that's four ER visits and one surgery! The truth is...I see it as "only the beginning" of what could be potentially a lot more ER visits. I've actually come to appreciate the time to read a little while waiting in the room for the dr. to come. The dehydration hospital visit left less time to read as I was cleaning up poop every 20 minutes but overall...it lends itself to a little alone time (1 kid vs. 4) Once one is stable from anaphylatic reaction... the boy turns sleepy and aaahhh hah!! Time to read!!
Pictures of Audra to come!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never pictured you with three boys!! Amazing Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy - had to comment and say I remember something about cleaning up poop too!:) Suzanne sent me your blog - so fun to see you here. Will be reading up on your family.

Melinda (Hass) McCormick