Wednesday, June 13, 2007

He's got a future...



If Anders decides to do NOTHING else he has a future in mowing. I helped Chris with lawn this weekend (doesn't happen often) and Anders followed me with his "mini-mower" every single step of the way. He has started doing this with Chris and if I don't let him go outside he runs from window to window watching Chris yelling "Daddy...Out! Daddy OUT!" So in 100 F heat he makes his way to the back and "mows" his way behind "DADDY!" Let me just say I do wish he was getting paid cause we'd send him up and down the street to make some cash to pay for his broken items!
(men please don't comment on the random pattern I am doing with the mower)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, we have a 2 year old that brings his mower to every soccer game that his twin sisters play in. (Tyra's team) all the mom's say...it's a boy thing.
Jann

Anonymous said...

Should we get him one for this summer or will he bring his own? We can def. use him!! I pay in cookies and hugs. Mormor