Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wherever you go....




Brothers! Anders follows Gunnar around like a little weeble/wobble. He says "where goin' Gunnar? What doin' Gunnar?" Sometimes this amuses Gunnar.....other times.....NOT so much! this was a lot like me and Dana growing up. Sometimes it gave him great pleasure to be my teacher/ my leader. Other times it pained him to see me coming! I guess this is part of growing up with siblings. We learn about our world, about relationships and about life through the eyes of our siblings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you shirt Gunnar, but I love you.
aunti Jann

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy, enjoy these little angels as long as you can. They grow up so fast and you want them to have such happy memories of these days with you and with each other. I wish I could hug them every day.
Love, Mum