Sunday, August 17, 2008

14 years and counting...

August 13th Chris and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. I know for some of you that is going to make you check your own age! Yikes!
IN 14 years we've managed to:
Live in 8 different "homes"
2 states
Hold down 13 different jobs (some at the same time:)
Travel over 80 different trips
Have or going to have 4 children
complete 3 degrees
and somehow still my heart skips a beat when I hear Chris' car door when he comes home (and NOT just cause it means help with the kids!!!)

**PS...always tied in with our anniversary is Poppy's birthday. HAPPY birthday to Chris' dad who has been so generous this year coming and helping us so many times to get our house ready and then moving us in MAY!! WE CELEBRATE YOU!!

3 comments:

Karlynn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's been 14 years. You guys look just as wonderful as you did that day. Also tied in with your anniversary is my parents anniversary! Did you know that today (August 17, 2008) my parents have been married 40 years?!

Congrats, again, you 2. May you have many blessed years ahead of you.

Love you!
Karlynn

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary. You sure are one cute PG lady - Chris isn't looking any worse for the wear either. I love you and congratulations on 14 years. Love, Gail

Anonymous said...

How cute are you guys. Amy you look great. Where did you go for evening out???? Happy Anniversary
Jann