Friday, October 10, 2008

The New Adventures of....

Gunnar waits...waits...waits...and then kicks the ball all they way down the field in his first game! He is famous for tripping almost every time he "sees" the ball. He loves being on the ground?
Audra keeps after the ball with great tenacity!

Audra and Gunnar are on the same Y soccer team this year and Chris got voted coach by default. It's hysterical and precious all at the same time. Here they are in practice. THey've had one game and honestly it was so cute I could hardly stand it. The female coach on the other team was yelling at her kids while Chris and the other dad looked like a Disney movie. They (the Dragonflies) won 2-1 and their next practice a little girl from the other team had joined. Her mother said..."we left for ethical reasons!!!!" I said...."you won't have yelling here and just as I said that we looked to see all the kids in a huddle around Chris yelling with glee.....GGGoooooooo DRAGONFLIES!" Ahhh......childhood!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of "bleacher bottom." Although I have to admit that I now carry my own stadium chair... Chris, on behave of parents and grandparents everywhere thanks for being the "right" kind of coach.

Anonymous said...

I could cry. the soccer tradition contiunes. I need these pictures on my fridge. I love it.