Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday "Pickle"


Our oldest turned six today and this was her request: Pumpkin pancakes and bacon!! She celebrated the ENTIRE day. We had a banner to wake her, gifts, her favorite cereal, lots of precious phone calls from family, a "retelling" of her birth and as I was putting her to bed I looked her in the eyes and said "Audra, I would not trade you for anyone!" to which she replied matter of factly "I would trade you.". Trade me for whom I said.... "um, maybe Aunt Colette!!!"
Ouch.....thus begins another day of motherhood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And looks you had a great day...lovely photo..and well also visit my blog on Birthday Wishes sometime and check out all the fun and goodies i've posted there!!!

The Lindaman Clan said...

If you're interested in learning how to can the spam comments, just let me know. Happy Birthday Audra.

D

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th birthday to Audra. I wish I could've been there to eat bacon with you? Let me guess...it's turkey bacon????
Jann

Anonymous said...

Love my birthday girl!! Kisses all around. mormor