Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THose of us keeping the home fires burning!

If you wanted to see who was left behind.....it's me and THIS ONE!:):) Rascal #3!! He bids his siblings goodbye in the morning. We all walk to school together. And I walk home with this little munchkin. He is typically half dressed but ready to play. Here he is holding my toothbrush having already used it to brush his own teeth and likely the floor....no clothes on with only minutes to go before we had to leave. Yes....this is my youngest. Strong, vibrant, a brilliant smile, smart, stubborn and very fast..... What will he be like as an "older sibling?" hhhhhmmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can just see it in his eyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. He is a honey. Mormor

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?